Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

From Chapter 26 of Ready Player One, by Ernest Cline, a futuristic SF thriller.

MY TEASERS:
"Recreations of the Tyrell Building were among the most common structures in the Oasis ... As I rode the elevator down to the 440th floor, I powered on my armor and drew my guns."

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really fun read.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo wicked, fab teaser :-)

    New follower.

    Here's my TT this week:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    Happy New Year!

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one before, sounds like something I might like, going to have to check it out more - great teaser. I'm wondering what the Oasis is..and it sounds like there are quite a few floors underground!

    Happy New Year! New follower via RSS :)

    April @ My Shelf Confessions: Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete