Friday, February 15, 2013

Podcast Mentions

I mentioned a number of podcasts in my "Personal Podcast Awards" and "Podcast-listening Goals" entries, from earlier in the year, but I want to give each of these podcasts a little more space on the blog. So I am doing brief descriptions and reviews of all the podcasts mentioned in these 2 entries

I am starting with brief mentions and links to the ones I have written about before.

Fantasticast -- Two English blokes chatting about the early days of Fantastic Four comic books.

France Project -- Podcast by an Australian girl living in Paris, talking about her expat life in the City of Lights.

Babylon Podcast -- A podcast that has wrapped up its coverage of the excellent Babylon 5 television series.

The Book Guys -- I am on this show, and talk about it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment