Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:
Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

From page 11 of Craving Grace, by Lisa Velthouse:"I am questioning if I'll learn anything in the process, if this will be strictly discipline or if maybe something else will break through. I am asking myself if God really could be sweet, and whether or not that would be enough to help me crawl out of this bland and frantic place I've fallen into."

3 comments:

  1. I wonder what this person is going through? The book cover looks amazing. We all could use a little more grace in our lives, right? Good teaser!

    Mine teaser is here:
    http://mrscaptkirk51.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday-feb-19.html

    ~Alli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...sounds like something I've said before.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This person sounds so desperate. I love the cover.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete