Friday, August 9, 2013

Solo Podcast Update

I know that not everyone who reads this blog does so for the comic-book content, but if you do ... the Relatively Geeky Network is now up and running, and there are even episodes available for your listening pleasure!

Check out the feed on iTunes, or the network website, for the shows, which include:

The Quarter-Bin Podcast, hosted by me, in which I review my favorite type of comic books -- cheap comic books.

Uncovering the Bronze Age, hosted by my daughter, in which she talks about comics from the 1970s, when the storytelling became more mature, and social issues of the day were occasionally addressed.

Shortbox Showcase, co-hosted by my and my daughter, where we talk about other miscellaneous comic book topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment