Thursday, August 13, 2015

Podcast Guest Appearances

Over the last few number of weeks, I've been privileged to appear as a guest on a number of friend's excellent podcasts. There are a few more to be recorded and released in the near future, but here are three that have been recently released.

Trentus Magnus invited me on to be part of the "Extinction Level Event" mini-series on his Trentus Magnus Punches Reality podcast. We spoke about the Armageddon 2001 mini-series, on episode 105 of his show.

I talked about three Ultra-Man comic books, and an issue of Shogun Warriors with my friend Luke Jaconetti, on episode 41 of his Earth Destruction Directive podcast. Luke's show usually covers Godzilla movies, the Ultra-Man TV show, giant monster comic books and other similar media.

On a totally different note, I recently spoke with my podcasting buddy Michael Bailey on the music-themed podcast Long Play. We spoke about an album we both love, Meat Loaf's classic record "Bat Out Of Hell" on episode 12 of that podcast. I love talking about comic books, but it was great to talk about music for a change.

I thank these podcasting buddies for their hospitality. It is always a pleasure to podcast with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment