Monday, October 10, 2016

Podcast Guest Appearances

Over the course of the last few weeks, I was able to appear as a guest on some great podcasts, hosted by a couple of great podcasting buddies. Here are two that recently came out.


I attended Baltimore Comic-Con over Labor Day weekend, as did Tom Panarese. He asked me to appear on episode 67 of his excellent Pop Culture Affidavit podcast, to talk about our experiences at the con. We discussed who we saw, what we had signed, and our favorite cosplays.

Fear the Walking DeadCast. This is a show that I showed up on a few times during the current season. On the season 2 finale recap episode, I joined main hosts Scott McGregor, Beth Hughes & Brian Hughes, and also Sara Tonin and Mike Zummo. The six of us picked over the final 2 hours of the second season of Fear the Walking Dead. Complete with zombie sound effects!



No comments:

Post a Comment