Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Podcast Guest Appearances

Over the course of the last couple of weeks, I was able to appear as a guest on some great podcasts, hosted by a couple of great podcasting buddies of mine. Here are two that recently came out.


Russell Bragg called in a lot of podcasting colleagues to help him keep his show on schedule, and I appeared on episode 82 of his DC Comics Presents Show. I talked about issue 82 of the comic, co-starring one of my favorite characters of the Silver Age, Adam Strange.

I also was asked by my podcasting buddy Tom Panarese on this year's Festivus episode of Pop Culture Affidavit, which was episode 83. After airing some of our pop culture grievances of 2017, Tom & I performed a "feat of strength" by covering two issues of the 1990s comic book The Ferret. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment